Share Your Screen from GoToConference (TeamShare)
If you're having an in-person meeting in a conference room that is equipped with GoToConference, it can be useful to share presentations on the big screen. GoToConference makes it easy; just a few clicks and you can stream your content from your laptop or Windows tablet right onto the display screen.
Are you hosting a meeting with virtual attendees as well? We've got a solution for that too! Learn more below.
Topics in this article:
Share your screen during a GoToMeeting session
You can share content during a GoToMeeting session that is held in a GoToConference room by joining in on the meeting as an attendee from a separate device.
1. Take a separate device into the GoToConference room, and start the meeting.
3. Promote the new laptop/mobile attendee to presenter.
4. Use the laptop/mobile device to start screen sharing.
Share content during an in-person meeting
Share content with other in-room participants with no hardware adjustments! This solution is for meetings without any remote attendees (i.e., no other GoToMeeting session is running).
Share using the in-app browser
1. Click Open the browser in the "Simply using a browser?" box.
2. From the browser, you can access web content such as Google Drive, email, and more.
Share from a second device
1. Make sure the laptop you are sharing from has Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
2. Take the laptop or Windows tablet into the GoToConference room.
3. From your device, open a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser.
4. Enter the unique "gotoconf.me" URL displayed in the "Just want to present?" box.
5. If this is your first time sharing from Google Chrome, you'll be prompted to download the GoToConference Screensharing extension. To continue, click Add extension.
6. Choose between sharing the device's entire screen or just an application window, then click Share.
7. To stop sharing content, either click End Presentation in the browser or click the Leave icon in the bottom-left corner of the GoToConference screen.