Share Your Screen from GoToConference (TeamShare)
If you're having an in-person meeting in a conference room that is equipped with GoToConference, it can be useful to share presentations on the big screen. GoToConference makes it easy; just a few clicks and you can stream your content from your laptop or Windows tablet right onto the display screen.
Are you hosting a meeting with virtual attendees as well? We've got a solution for that too! Learn more below.
You can share content during a GoToMeeting session that is held in a GoToConference room by joining in on the meeting as an attendee from a separate device.
1. Take a separate device into the GoToConference room, and start the meeting.
3. Promote the new laptop/mobile attendee to presenter.
4. Use the laptop/mobile device to start screen sharing.
Easily share your content from a laptop (or any device that has the Google Chrome extension) to the big screen! You can wirelessly connect your device and view a presentation on the conference room's screen with your fellow in-room participants. This requires no hardware adjustments.
1. Take a laptop or Windows tablet into the GoToConference room.
2. On your device, open a new Google Chrome browser window.
3. Enter the unique "gotoconf.me" URL displayed in the "Just want to present?" box. You'll see a "Ready to show your screen" message on the GoToConference screen.
4. Choose between sharing the device's entire screen or just an application window, then click Share.
5. To stop sharing content, either click End Presentation in the Chrome browser on your laptop or tablet, or click the Leave icon in the bottom-left corner of the GoToConference screen.