Record a Meeting (iOS)
You can record any session and then store the recording for attendees to view at a later time. When a session is recorded, the presenter's screen, the audio conference and any shared applications are included.
- Make sure you are recording to the cloud. If your account is set to record locally, you will not see the Record Session button.
- Start a meeting from your iOS device.
- Tap the More icon in the top toolbar and Record Session.
- To pause or stop the recording, tap the More icon in the top toolbar and Stop Recording.
- The meeting recording will be available in your Meeting History tab once the session has ended.