Record a Meeting (Android)
You can record any session and then store the recording for attendees to view at a later time. When a session is recorded, the presenter's screen, the audio conference and any shared applications are included.
- Make sure you are recording to the cloud. If your account is set to record locally, you will not see the Record Meeting button.
- Start a meeting from your Android device.
- Tap the More icon in the top toolbar and Record Meeting.
- To pause or stop the recording, tap the More icon in the top toolbar and Pause Recording.
- The meeting recording will be available in your Meeting History tab once the session has ended.