Messenger App for Mobile Devices
Are you on the go? Don't let the conversations stop! The GoToMeeting Messenger app allows you to continue chatting 1:1 or in group messages, set notifications, change user privacy, and more. You may have been using the browser app from your mobile device to access your chats but now you can download the Messenger app for iOS and Android!
Invite and add contacts (iOS app only)
The GoToMeeting Messenger app allows you to chat with people both inside and outside the company. People within your organization are listed in gray while external users are listed in orange.
1. On the People screen, tap the Add icon on the top right.
2. Begin typing a name or email address in the Search bar. A new or current chat will open.
3. Chat away!
Join or create private or public groups (iOS app only)
You can chat in both public and private groups. Group messages in the desktop Messenger app and browser app will sync to your account and appear in the Groups screen or tab.
1. On the Groups screen, tap the Add icon on the top right.
2. Begin typing in the Search bar to find a public group to join.
3. To create a new group, select New Group and add in the group information including members and type.
4. Tap Create group to begin chatting with your new group!
Change your settings
Adjust the app settings to your preference! If you're on an iOS device, tap the Settings icon to view the Settings screen. If you're on an Android device, tap the More icon to launch the sidebar Settings menu.
- Profile: Change your displayed name and email (iOS app only)
- Notifications: Choose how you want new messages displayed and the alert sound (iOS app only)
- Privacy: Change your discoverability within Messenger (iOS app only)
- Feedback: Rate GoToMeeting Messenger and give feedback
- Support: Visit the Messenger FAQ page for more help (iOS app only)