Learn about the GoToMeeting Free Plan
Welcome to GoToMeeting! We're so glad that you're trying us out with our free plan. Learn a little more about what this plan offers below! Also see our Plans & Pricing page to get a better understanding of which features are available to you.
Host meetings using basic features.
The GoToMeeting Free plan is a great way to get started with quick and easy online meetings. The free plan allows you and your coworkers or friends to collaborate with high-quality screen sharing, webcams, VoIP audio and chat messaging in one session – no download needed.
Learn more about the Web App:
- Host a Meeting Online (Web App)
- Web App Attendee Guide
- Share Your Screen (Web App)
- Web App Help and FAQs
Upgrade to unlock advanced features.
Since the free subscription is our most basic plan, many of our most useful meeting features aren't available to you and your attendees. To really get the most our of your meetings and look your best, we'd suggest upgrading to get access to additional features and be much more productive with your meetings. It just takes a minimal monthly fee to unlock our best features!
- Record all of your sessions. You can record any session and then store the recording for attendees to view at a later time. When a session is recorded, the presenter's screen, the audio conference and any shared applications are included. Learn more.
- Add co-organizers to help facilitate. Co-organizers are individuals who have access to the same organizer tools and features during a meeting that you do, and who can help you facilitate your sessions or even start it on your behalf. You can either add co-organizers before a session, or promote them to organizer during a session. .Learn more.
- Provide dial-in phone audio for your meetings. If you have a paid subscription plan, your built-in audio options automatically include long-distance (toll) phone numbers for over 50 countries. Your attendees will be responsible for charges billed by their own telephone provider when they use these phone numbers to dial in to the audio conference.In addition, you can also provide toll-free phone numbers with the OpenVoice Integrated plan add-on. With toll-free phone numbers, the organizer's account is charged a per-minute usage fee for each attendee who connects using toll-free audio. This provides attendees with an alternative to connecting with their mic and speakers (VoIP) or incurring long-distance phone charges, making it easy for them to choose the most convenient method of joining the audio conference. If you have a GoToMeeting Pro or Plus subscription plan, your OpenVoice add-on will also include Call Me. Call Me allows you and your attendees to receive a phone call from GoToMeeting when a session starts to automatically connect you to the audio conference – no dialing in needed! Learn more. Learn more.
- Install the desktop app to use additional tools. To get the most out of GoToMeeting, you can download and install the full-feature desktop software on your Windows and Mac computer. This allows you to access all of our great collaboration tools, including drawing tools, shared keyboard/mouse control and multi-monitor screen sharing. Learn more.
- Download the mobile apps to host and join on the go. Do you need to host and join meetings while on the go? No problem! Our mobile apps let you schedule, manage and host your meetings directly from your iOS, Android and Windows devices. Learn more.
- Host meetings longer than 40 minutes. Don't limit your collaboration because of time. Paid subscriptions plans allow you to host meetings as long as you need.
- Invite more than 3 attendees. Don't leave anyone out! Learn more about hosting up to 100 attendees at once.
- Set up Enterprise Sign On. Allow your employees to log in to GoToMeeting with the same company identity they use to access their email or sign in to Windows — providing a convenient experience for people and better security for IT. Learn more.
- Integrate Active Directory. Integrate with Microsoft Active Directory through a custom-built tool called the Active Directory Connector (ADC), which manages provisioning policies automatically and consistently. This lets your IT team easily create, update and remove user accounts across the organization. Learn more.
- Get 24/7 phone support. Get help from a real person any time of day by contacting our 24/7 support center.