Join Meetings via Android
The GoToMeeting app for Android allows you to join meetings directly from your Android device while on the go!
Note: Are you an organizer? Also see Schedule and Start Meetings via Android!
View session details
Before joining a session, you have several additional options. After selecting the More icon next to the desired meeting, you can do the following things:
- View in calendar – Open the meeting details from your device's Calendar app.
- Notify organizers – Let the organizer and other attendees know if you're running late with just a few taps. Selecting this option will open a separate email (emails will be sent from device's default email address) with the selected message and email addresses pre-populated.
1. First, make sure you have installed the GoToMeeting app.
2. Join a session in either of the following ways:
- Tap the Join URL of the session (in your Email app, Message app, etc) to automatically launch the app.
- Open the app, enter the session ID or personal meeting page name and tap Go. tap the Arrow icon .
- Open the app and tap one of the upcoming meetings that are listed from your Calendar app.
3. You will be immediately launched into session!
Note: If the meeting is password protected, you will be prompted to enter the password first and then will be immediately launched into session. You will find the password in the meeting invitation, or ask the organizer who invited you to the meeting!
You can change your audio connection at any time during a session. If you are attending the session in person and using your Android device for activities, it is recommended that you disconnect from audio completely to avoid noise feedback.
- Tap the More icon in the lower menu and Audio options or swipe left to access the Audio screen.
- Select the audio method you prefer:
- Connect to Internet audio – Use your device's mic and speakers (VoIP) to connect to the audio conference.
- Auto dial or Switch to a difference phone – Dial in to the audio conference using a phone (PSTN). Tap the phone number to automatically start dialing, or select the Pen icon to edit the number before dialing if needed.
- Turn off audio – Disconnect from the audio conference completely.
You can exchange chat messages with the organizer and your fellow attendees during the session!
- Tap the Chat icon in the top toolbar.
- Select who you want to receive your message:
- Everyone - All attendees will see your message.
- Organizers only - Only organizers will see your message.
- Name - Just that one attendee will see your message.
- Enter your message then tap the Send icon .
- When you have an unread chat message, the Chat icon will display a colored square.