Install GoToMeeting in Microsoft Outlook (Windows)
The GoToMeeting Outlook plugin allows you to view, schedule, join, edit, and delete meetings directly from your Microsoft Outlook calendar. If you have the VSTOInstaller.exe.config file or are running earlier versions of Outlook (2003, 2007, 2010), check the prerequisites for installing GoToMeeting in Outlook.
Are you on a Mac or looking to install silently? See Install GoToMeeting in Outlook (Mac) or Install GoToMeeting in Microsoft Outlook in Silent Mode.
- Windows 7 or later
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1
- Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime*
* Required for Outlook 2016 or later only
Before downloading the Outlook plugin, make sure your Microsoft Outlook application is closed.
1. Click the Download button to start the installation process. By default, this will download as a setup.exe file to your local Downloads folder.
2. Open the downloaded file.
- If you're running Outlook 2010, click Yes. The plugin will automatically install in your Outlook calendar.
- If you're running Outlook 2013 and later, click Install. Once fully installed, click Close.
3. Use your GoToMeeting login credentials when the "GoToMeeting for Outlook" sign-in window launches. Choose Allow to enable meeting updates from Outlook to GoToMeeting.
4. You can now start and schedule meetings directly from Outlook! Note that you may need to restart Outlook in order to see the changes.
IMPORTANT: To ensure your audio preferences are used for your meetings, click Set Default Audio Options. For instance, if you specify toll or tollfree conference numbers, these will be picked up and used by the plugin.
The process for uninstalling the plugin from a computer varies depending on the computer's operating system. The plugin can generally be found in the computer's Program and Features folder.
Example: If you're running Windows 7, you can open the Windows Start menu > Control Panel > Programs and Features. Right-click GoToMeeting Outlook Calendar Plug-in and select Uninstall > Yes.