Install GoToMeeting in Google Calendar
You can email meeting invitations and updates directly to attendees.
To see documentation on scheduling meetings, see Schedule a meeting with the GoToMeeting Google Calendar Extension.
The GoToMeeting Google Calendar plugins for Firefox and Safari are currently unavailable for download or use. We apologize for any inconvenience! You can try our plugin for Google Chrome instead, or continue scheduling your meetings directly from https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Windows XP or later
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or later
- Free Google account
1. Open a Chrome browser and go to the GoToMeeting Google Calendar extension in the Chrome Store. The GoToMeeting extension displays.
2. Click the +Add to Chrome button.
3. In the Confirm New Extension dialog, click Add.
4. The extension is installed automatically and ready to use. To double-check, go to Chrome| More Tools | Extensions and make sure it is listed and checked as Enabled.
This completes your Google Chrome install.
1.Go to the Mozilla Add-Ons store. Search for GoToMeeting.
2. Click the Add to Firefox button on the GoToMeeting Extension for Google Calendar. (The button appears when you move a cursor over the location.)
3. Choose Install Now at the trusted author warning.
This completes your Firefox install.
1. Go to the GoToMeeting Google Calendar extension in Safari.
2. Click the Install Now link under the GoToMeeting for Google Calendar.
3. Go to your Google Calendar and you’ll see GoToMeeting when you create a new event.
This completes your Safari install.