Install GoToMeeting in Google Calendar
The GoToMeeting extension for Google Calendar allows you to view, schedule and update meetings from Google calendar in a Chrome or Firefox browser, or on a mobile device. You can email meeting invitations and updates directly to attendees.
To see documentation on scheduling meetings, see Schedule a meeting with the GoToMeeting Google Calendar Extension.
- Windows XP or later
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or later
- Free Google account
| Google Chrome || Mozilla Firefox |
| || |
1. Open a Chrome browser and go to the GoToMeeting Google Calendar extension in the Chrome Store. The GoToMeeting extension displays.
2. Click the +Add to Chrome button.
3. In the Confirm New Extension dialog, click Add.
4. The extension is installed automatically and ready to use. To double-check, go to Chrome| More Tools | Extensions and make sure it is listed and checked as Enabled.
This completes your Google Chrome install.
1.Go to the Mozilla Add-Ons store. Search for GoToMeeting.
2. Click the Add to Firefox button on the GoToMeeting Extension for Google Calendar. (The button appears when you move a cursor over the location.)
3. Choose Install Now at the trusted author warning.
This completes your Firefox install.