Edit Meeting Settings with the Office 365 Add-In
Organizers can easily edit audio, co-organizer, and session password settings with the Office 365 add-in! All saved edits will be automatically updated in the pre-populated email.
Note: If a meeting was scheduled via the web app or desktop application instead of the add-in, updating it in your Outlook calendar will not automatically update it in the GoToMeeting portal.
- From your Outlook calendar, open the desired meeting.
- Click Edit Settings to update the meeting details.
- Audio – Choose which audio modes you want available for your attendees.
- Co-organizer – Search for and add co-organizers within your GoToMeeting account.
- Password – Password protect your meeting.
- Click Save.