Download GoToMeeting Now
The GoToMeeting desktop application allows you to access all of our great collaboration tools, including shared keyboard/mouse control, drawing tools, and multi-monitor screen sharing.
Topics in this article:
- See our system requirements to make sure you are running a supported operating system, or check your system's compatibility automatically.
- Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/host to get started.
- The GoTo Opener “helper” app will launch in your default browser and ask your permission to install itself and the GoToMeeting software. Follow the browser prompts as instructed, or see step-by-step instructions for Windows and Mac.
- Once you successfully download the desktop software, the GoToMeeting Sign In window will launch from the system tray.
- If you are an organizer, log in with your GoToMeeting email address and password. The GoToMeeting Suite will open with all the available products in your plan (GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining) and you can get started scheduling, hosting, and viewing sessions.
- If you are an attendee looking for a permanent download of the software, you can simply exit out of the Sign In window (since you do not need a GoToMeeting account to attend meetings). The desktop app will remain in your system tray, from which you quickly can right-click the Daisy icon and select Join to join meetings in the future.
Mobile users can install the GoToMeeting free on iOS, Android or Windows devices. See the System Requirements.
| iOS || Android || Windows Phone |
Are you an IT Admin who wants to distribute GoToMeeting to multiple computers or users on a network domain?
See Install via MSI (Windows) for more information!
Install the calendar plugins
You can integrate GoToMeeting with the calendar of your choice, allowing you to schedule sessions from directly within your existing tools.
Outlook for Windows
Outlook for Mac