Integrate Google Calendar to GoToRoom
Integrating your Google Calendar service to GoToRoom allows you to set a room as the meeting location from your calendar and to view upcoming meetings scheduled in the room directly from the hardware! Before you begin to schedule meetings and assign rooms from your calendar, you must authorize Cronofy Enterprise Connect to seamlessly integrate your calendar.
Add a calendar (admins only)
Account admins can add Google Calendar and start the integration process from the Admin Center.
- Log in at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Admin Settings in the left menu.
- Under GoToRoom, the Calendar Integration field offers integration with Google, Office 365, and Microsoft Exchange.
- Click the Google Calendar tab and begin the two-step integration and connection process (steps 1 and 2 below).
Step 1: Integrate with Cronofy
A third party service Cronofy Enterprise Connect will help seamlessly integrate your Google calendar to GoToRoom. After choosing Google Calendar from the Admin Center Calendar Integration page, you'll have to finish connecting the two parties. Note that Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange requires access to the Exchange Web Services API.
- Install the Cronofy application for Google Apps by clicking Install App in the top right of the Google Apps Marketplace.
- Choose the Google account you'd like to continue with. You must have administrator's access to the organization's email account before connecting. Note that the Cronofy app will not install properly for non-administrator users.
- Once you see a "Cronofy has been installed!" window, go back to the browser tab with your Admin Center.
Note: After installing Cronofy, you can go through the flows that show additional setup information by clicking Next. However, this does not affect the integration to Google Calendar and GoToConference.
Step 2: Connect Google Calendar to GoToRoom using Cronofy
- Go back to the Admin Center to finish connecting your calendar.
- Under Step 2, click Connect. You will see a reminder message to complete step 1. Click Continue if you went through the steps above.
- From the Enterprise Connect Dashboard, select the desired calendar service.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to GoToMeeting's Admin Center. You will see a "Your calendar service is connected" message. You can now add a calendar to your GoToRoom room.