Connect Calendar to GoToConference
Connecting your calendar to GoToConference is a two-step process. You'll need to first integrate with the Cronofy Enterprise Connect application and then connect your calendar service to GoToConference using Cronofy.
Step 1: Integrate with Cronofy
A third party service Cronofy Enterprise Connect will help seamlessly integrate your calendar to GoToConference. After choosing the desired calendar service from the Admin Center Calendar Integration page, you'll have to finish connecting the two parties. Note that Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange requires access to the Exchange Web Services API.
1. Install the Cronofy application for Google Apps by clicking Install App in the top right of the Google Apps Marketplace.
2. Choose the Google account you'd like to continue with. You must have administrator's access of the organization's email account before connecting. Note that the Cronofy app will not install properly for non-administrator users.
4. Once you see a "Cronofy has been installed!" window, go back to the browser tab with your Admin Center.
Note: After installing Cronofy, you can go through the flows that show additional setup information by clicking Next. However, this does not affect the integration to Google Calendar and GoToConference.
Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange
1. Create a new service account and grant the account the ApplicationImpersonation role. Learn how you can configure the ApplicationImpersonation role here. You can allow this role to have access to a group of users or the entire organization.
2. Once the role is created, go back to the browser tab with your Admin Center.
Step 2: Connect your calendar service to GoToConference using Cronofy
Once you go back to the browser tab with your GoToMeeting Admin Center, you can finish connecting your calendar service to GoToConference through Cronofy.
1. Under Step 2, click Connect. You will see a reminder message to complete step 1. Click Continue if you went through the steps above.
3. From the Enterprise Connect Dashboard, select the desired calendar service.
5. After logging in, you will be redirected to GoToMeeting's Admin Center. You will see a "Your calendar service is connected" message. You can now add a calendar to your GoToConference room.