Connect Calendar to GoToConference
Connecting your calendar to GoToConference is a two-step process. You'll need to first integrate with the Cronofy Enterprise Connect application and then connect your calendar service to GoToConference using Cronofy.
Step 1: Integrate with Cronofy
A third party service Cronofy Enterprise Connect will help seamlessly integrate your calendar to GoToConference. After choosing the desired calendar service from the Admin Center Calendar Integration page, you'll have to finish connecting the two parties. Note that Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange requires access to the Exchange Web Services API.
- Install the Cronofy application for Google Apps by clicking Install App in the top right of the Google Apps Marketplace.
- Choose the Google account you'd like to continue with. You must have administrator's access to the organization's email account before connecting. Note that the Cronofy app will not install properly for non-administrator users.
- Once you see a "Cronofy has been installed!" window, go back to the browser tab with your Admin Center.
Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange
- Create a new service account.
- Create a Room List Distribution Group.
- Create a New Management Role and add the ApplicationImpersonation Role.
- Assign the service account you created in step #1 with the ApplicationImpersonation role. You can allow this role to have access to a group of users or the entire organization.
- Add your conference rooms to the Rooms List.
- Go back to the browser tab with your Admin Center.
Step 2: Connect your calendar service to GoToConference using Cronofy
Once you go back to the browser tab with your GoToMeeting Admin Center, you can finish connecting your calendar service to GoToConference through Cronofy.
- Under Step 2, click Connect. You will see a reminder message to complete step 1. Click Continue if you went through the steps above.
- From the Enterprise Connect Dashboard, select the desired calendar service.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to GoToMeeting's Admin Center. You will see a "Your calendar service is connected" message. You can now add a calendar to your GoToConference room.