Change Presenter (Desktop App)
The presenter has the ability to share their screen with other attendees during a session. As an organizer, you can make another attendee the presenter at any time (which does not cause them to automatically become an organizer) or can "open" the meeting so that any participant can take the presenter role without permission. The Presenter will then be able to make anyone else a presenter after them.
- Select a presenter from the Control Panel in either of the following ways:
- On the Screen tab (in the Options pane), use the Change Presenter drop-down menu to select a new presenter.
- In the Attendees pane, right-click the name of the desired attendee and click Make Presenter.
- Click Yes to verify the presenter change. Note that you can select the "Request keyboard and mouse control" check box to have a request sent to the attendee before clicking Yes. If the attendee joined via the Web App, you'll be prompted to Send Present & Download Request.
- The new Presenter will be notified, and you will see a confirmation that you are no longer the Presenter.
- Resume Presenter control the same way you passed it to another attendee.
- On the Screen tab (in the Options pane), use the Change Presenter drop-down menu to select your own name.
- In the Attendees pane, right-click your own name and click Make Presenter.
- You're set to start sharing your screen!
You can allow meeting participants to immediately share their screen without asking for presenter rights. See Configure Default Meeting Settings to enable this setting.