Can I host a session using the Web App?
Yes! If you don't have easy access to the desktop app, you can use the Web App to quickly launch and host your sessions online!
1. First, take note of the Meeting ID. You will need it to start the meeting.
2. Open a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser (Chrome highly recommended).
3. Go to https://app.gotomeeting.com.
4. Enter the Meeting ID or meeting room name, then click the Arrow button on the right.
5. At the bottom of the page, click start the meeting.
6. When prompted, enter your GoToMeeting credentials (e.g., email address and password).
7. You will automatically be launched into session!
Once you select your audio mode, you will see a Welcome Tour that shows you the different organizer features that are available in the Web App.
See Host a Meeting Online (Web App) to learn more about hosting sessions from the Web App.