Uninstall the GoToAssist Expert Desktop Application
Learn how to uninstall the GoToAssist Expert desktop application. Agents can download and install the GoToAssist Expert desktop application for Windows or Mac to host attended and unattended support sessions with customers on their computer. Once installed, agents can launch the application to see the GoToAssist Viewer , where they can see the customer's screen and use the options in the Viewer toolbar to support customers.
Note: The process for uninstalling an application from your computer varies by operating system; the following process applies to Windows 7. See your operating system's manual for more information.
- Click the Windows Start menu > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Right-click the GoToAssist Expert desktop application and click Uninstall.
- Click Yes to continue.
- Click Close when uninstallation is complete.
Note: The steps for uninstalling an application varies by operating system; the following process applies to OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). See your operating system's manual for more information.
- Click the Finder icon in your user Dock.
- Click Applications from the Favorites menu in the left navigation.
- Right-click on the GoToAssist Expert desktop application, then click Move to Trash.
- When prompted, enter your administrator password.
- Click OK.
- The GoToAssist Expert icon will be removed from your Applications folder when the uninstallation is complete.