Set Up and Configure a Force.com Site
Once you have setup your layout pages, you must configure a Salesforce Force.com site to allow the GoToAssist Remote Support Integration for Salesforce to post and retrieve session data.
- From the Salesforce home page, click your account name in the top-right navigation. Select Setup.
- Navigate to App Setup > Develop > Sites.
- Depending on your organization's setup, do the following:
- If a Force.com site is not already configured in your organization, then click New. Fill in the required fields (use the Creating and Editing Force.com Sites support page here to define each field). In addition to filling out the required fields, also fill in the optional text box suffix of the Default Web Address field (e.g., typing "GoToAssist" in the text box will set the Site URL to be http://<yoursitedomain>.force.com/GoToAssist; in the example provided, the Site URL will be http://demo.force.com/GoToAssist) and click Save. Once you have created a new site, click Activate.
- If a Force.com site is already configured, then click the Site Label (e.g., "Demo" in the example below), then click Edit to modify the existing Force.com site settings.
- Click Public Access Settings.
- Click Edit.
- Locate the Custom Object Permissions section.
- Check the following boxes in the row for GoToAssist RS Sessions: "Read,", "Create," and "Edit".
- Click Save.
- Locate the Enable Apex Class Access section and confirm that g2ars.RESTCallbackController is listed.
- If it is not listed, click Edit.
- Select g2ars.RESTCallbackController from the Available Apex Classes column, then click the Add arrow to add it to the Enabled Apex Classes column.
- Click Save.
- You can now continue to Grant Access to User Profiles!