New User Login
Welcome to GoToAssist! A GoToAssist administrator has granted you access to their GoToAssist account, which means that you will receive an email invitation asking you to join. If you already have an existing account for another product (e.g., GoToMeeting) linked to that email address, then you can log in using your existing credentials. If you do not have an existing account, then you can click the link to create your new account and take advantage of the many features of GoToAssist.
Join a GoToAssist account
- Click the URL in the Invitation email.
- Enter the prompted information, as follows:
- If you already have an existing GoToAssist, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, or OpenVoice account using the same email address, simply log in using your existing credentials.
- If you do not have an existing account, create a password for the new account. Enter it again to confirm, then click Continue.
- You will be logged in to the new account. Use the My Account page to edit your name, email and account settings, or click GoToAssist in the top navigation to begin using your account. See Features Overview to get started using your new account.