Log In to GoToAssist
Logging in to GoToAssist online allows you to take advantage of all the features, tools and applications available in the GoToAssist web app, as well as download any available desktop applications. One login allows you access to all of the modules included on your account.
Topics in this article:
There are two types of logins for LogMeIn accounts (also referred to as your "account credentials"):
- LogMeIn ID – These are users who access LogMeIn products directly using an email and password of their choice. This is the majority of accounts.
- Company ID – These are users in a Single Sign-On (SSO) company framework using their business username and password to log into LogMeIn. This type of login is only available if your system administrator has configured it for your account.
For additional information on setting up Single Sign-On for your organization, see:
- Review the Enterprise Sign-On user provisioning and access strategy
- Define your company in the Organization Center (Documentation | Login)
- Set up LogMeIn SSO Integration
Welcome to GoToAssist! Someone has granted you access to their GoToAssist account, which means that once you create a password you will be able to log in and take advantage of the many features of GoToAssist. See New User Login for more information.
- Go to http://up.gotoassist.com and click the Forgot your password? link (or click here).
- Enter the email address you use to log in to your account.
- Click Continue to reset your password.
- Once you receive the Forgot Your Password email, click the link to create a new password. Then log in using your newly created password.
If you are unable to open up one of the GoToAssist modules, then you likely do not have access to it for one of the following reasons:
- No module access
If you see a message explaining that there is no seat assigned to you, then you must request an agent seat from an administrator on the account.
- Module not included in account
If you see a message stating that there is an issue with your account, it means your account does not include the module at all. An administrator on the account must add the module to the account's subscription plan and grant you an agent seat.
- Expired account
If the free trial or subscription plan for the account has expired, then you will not be able to access the GoToAssist web app and will only see the My Account page with the expired product(s) grayed out. An administrator on the account must renew the expired account.