How do I view my recent GoToAssist Seeit sessions?
You can view details of all the recent GoToAssist Seeit support sessions that have been hosted for the last two weeks in Recent Sessions.
- Sign in with your email address and password at https://seeit.gotoassist.com.
- Use the user account drop-down menu in the upper-left navigation, then select Recent sessions.
- All sessions you have hosted within the last 2 weeks are listed, including details such as:
- Date & time the session was created (i.e., when the support session link was created, not the time the customer joined the session)
- Agent's email address who hosed the session
- Support key of the session that was created
- Status of the session (started, joined, or finished)
- Recorded (yes or no) if session recording occurred
- Session data (available or no data), including a session recording, snapshots, photo notes applied to snapshots, and/or session notes.
Use Drawing Tools in a GoToAssist Seeit Session
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022