Why does HelpAlert show that I'm already logged in when I'm not?
If a representative logs in to HelpAlert and encounters a message, "There is another user currently logged in using this account. If you continue, the other user will be logged off. Do you wish to proceed?" it can be explained by 1 of the following scenarios:
- There is already another representative logged in to HelpAlert and using that account
- The representative trying to log in is already logged in to HelpAlert and unaware of it due to the "Hide when minimized" feature being enabled
Representatives can confirm whether they are already logged in and display the list view as follows:
- In the Windows system tray, look for the HelpAlert icon .
- Right-click the HelpAlert icon in the system tray, then click Show List View. Note that this will keep the "Hide when minimized" feature enabled.
To disable the "Hide when minimized option" so that the HelpAlert List View will be accessible from the Windows taskbar, representatives can do the following:
- Right-click the HelpAlert icon in the system tray.