The Representatives Monitor
The Representatives monitor displays representatives who are logged in to HelpAlert. Use this monitor to ensure scheduled representatives are logged in to support customers. It may also be used to log out representatives who are not in session.
The Representatives monitor includes the following information:
- Rep: Name of the representative logged in to HelpAlert
- Status: Status of the representative, as follows:
- Available - Representative is available to enter a new session.
- In Session - Representative is in an external session with a customer.
- Time: Amount of time the status has been at its current state
- Logout: Enables a manager to disconnect a representative from HelpAlert by clicking
- Team: Name of the team to which the representative belongs (shown if all teams are being viewed)
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022