Session Detail Report
The Session Detail Report provides a detail for every query posted to the selected teams, representatives or portals during the chosen date range.
- Session ID: Unique identifying number associated with each session
- Portal Name: The portals to which the customer query was posted
- Session Enqueue Time: Date and time the query has been put into the queue (only QueueMode)
- Session Post Time: Date and time the query has been posted by the customer
- Session Selected by Rep Time: Date and time rep accepted query
- Speed of Answer: Time elapsed between the query being posted by the customer and the representative accepting it
- Session Start Time: Date and time the session started
- Session End Time: Date and time the session ended
- Session Duration: The actual amount of time that the customer and representative were connected in a session
- Rep Participation Duration: The actual amount of time that the representative spent in session, including the time it took the customer to connect in
- Status: The resolution state of the query
"Customer Abandoned" - Customer closes the Chat Box or web browser before the session has started.
"Successfully Finished" - The session ended without issue.
"Connection Error (Pre-post)" - Customer fails to connect to the communication server (Queuemode portal).
"Connection Error (Posted)" - Customer fails to join the communication server session or the server fails to create a connection with the communication server.
"Session In Progress" - Customer is actively in session with the representative.
"Pre-Session Technical Issues" - A timeout occurs before the customer can join the session, the customer's device is unsupported, the representative fails to establish a connection with the communication server, or the representative fails to connect to the customer before a timeout occurs.
"Declined By Reps" - All available representatives declined the query, or a representative responds to the query but is no longer available by the time the customer joins the session
"No Rep Response" - Representatives are available but no representative has responded to the query, or the query exceeded the maximum time in queue without a representative response, varying on portal settings (e.g., the selected representative for a SmartMatch portal is no longer available or online, representatives did not respond to the query and when the customer clicks "Try Again" there are no representatives online, etc.).
"Rep Cancelled" - Representative canceled a queued query or the customer left the session while queued, varying on portal settings (e.g., representative cancels a session while the customer is in the process of joining their session in PhoneMode portal, representative accepts the session then cancels prior to the customer joining the session, etc.).
"In-Session Technical Issues" - Session starts successfully but ends without the representative or customer closing the session due to technical issues (e.g., representative or customer loses connection to the communication server while in session).
"Download Error (Pre-post)" - Customer has not started or is unable to download the components necessary to join the session (e.g., the native customer application, Flash, etc.) and the post time is null (Queuemode portal).
"Download Error (Posted)" - Customer has not started or is unable to download the components necessary to join the session (e.g., the native customer application, Flash, etc.) and the post time is not null (Non-Queuemode portal).
- Escalated to Standard Session: “Yes” if session has been transferred
- Session Transfer: “Yes” or “No,” depending on whether the representative transferred the session to another representative
- External Specialist: "Yes" or "No," depending on whether an external specialist joined the session
- Specialist Name(s): The name(s) of external specialist(s) that joined the session
- Rep Name: The representative's first and last name
- Rep Login: The representative's login to HelpAlert (email address format)
- Rep Screen Name: The representative's screen name (seen in the Chat box, the drop-down menu at the customer's portal page and in File Transfer)
- Rep Custom: The representative's custom field information (if utilized)
- Rep Team: The team to which the representative belongs
- Sub Rep Team: The sub team to which the representative belongs
- Rep Attendees: The names of all representatives who participated in the session
- Rep Resolution: Ending status of the session as marked by the representative (Resolved, Unresolved or Unknown); “unreported” displays if the session was not complete when the report was run or if the representative did not submit a resolution; field may not show resolutions if Representative Survey Fields exist
- Silent Monitor: The names of all managers who observed the session
- Rep Notes: The representative's session notes
- BIOS Serial Number: The BIOS Serial Number of the customer's computer used during the session
- Rep IP: IP address of the representative's computer used to conduct the session
- Customer IP: IP address of the customer's computer used during the session
- Customer OS: Operating system (and version) of the customer's computer used during session
- Customer Browser: Web browser (and version) the customer used to join the session
- Question/Code: The text posted at the portal entry page by the customer at the initiation of the session; as configurations of the portal may vary, this field might appear as Session Initiated; in Phone Mode configurations, this is the connection code
- Customer Data Fields: Data submitted by the customer on either the portal entry or session end pages
- Representative Survey Fields: Session data as indicated by the representative at the end of each session. Fields will vary in title and number