GoToAssist Corporate Quick Start Guide
The following guide will help you get started with GoToAssist Corporate quickly and efficiently.
The process of hosting a GoToAssist Corporate support session can be broken down
into 3 parts, as follows: Connect, Provide Service and Get Feedback.
- Modes of Connection
- Step 1: Download the HelpAlert application (Windows only)
- Step 2: Log In to HelpAlert
2. Provide Service
- Phone Mode Step 1: Representative Starts Phone Mode Support Session
- Phone Mode Step 2: Customer responds to Phone Mode Session Invitation
- Web/Queue Mode Step 1: Customer Submits Session Request (Customer Portal)
- Web/Queue Mode Step 2: Representative Responds to Session Invitation
- Step 3: Guide the Customer through the Download Process
- Step 4: Connect and View the Shared Desktop
- Step 5: Explain How to End Screen Sharing and Change Access Level
- Step 6: Use the Representative Chat Box and Tools to Support the Customer