Export a Session Recording
Recorded sessions may be exported in WMV format to the local computer for replay in third-party players. This allows you to easily distribute the session for quality review and training purposes.
Note: To save recordings locally on your computer, you can export a session recording if you have been granted this permission by your company or team manager. Additionally, if your portal has been configured to save recordings locally to the representative and/or customer's computer, recordings will be saved at the end of each session automatically. For more information, please see Access Local Session Recordings.
Export a session
Note: Session Review data is only stored for 90 days from the date of occurrence in the Management Center.
- In the left-navigation, click Session Review.
- Search for a session in either of the following ways:
- Enter the Session ID in the Session ID box and click Find.
- Use the portal, team, and/or date range drop-down menus to select criteria for desired sessions and click Find.
- Select the desired session to export and click the Review icon to open the Viewer window.
- If a session is older than 90 days, an Unavailable Data icon will appear with a message, "Data no longer available – Session data is only stored for 90 days."
- If prompted, accept the download to allow the session to load. If needed, restart the download by clicking download & run GoToAssist Replay.
- On the Viewer menu bar, select File > Export to WMV.
- Select the desired screen resolution and click Begin Exporting.
- On the Export File window, browse to the desired storage location. If desired, rename the file and click Save.
Note: Configurations vary. You may have an additional icon allowing you to view local screen-sharing sessions.