Download the GoToAssist Corporate Customer Pre-Installation Package (MSI)
If desired, managers can pre-install the GoToAssist Corporate Customer application as a service on a customer's Windows computer to reduce their session-join time, more easily enable certain features, and prevent additional downloads (when a customer joins a standard support session, the GoToAssist Corporate Customer application is used to connect them with the representative).
As a system or domain administrator, you can use the Microsoft® Windows® Installer to install, maintain and remove the GoToAssist Corporate Customer application across multiple computers within a network domain. You can also deploy the application to specific computers, users or groups within a network domain through an Active Directory. This can be useful in environments where application installation on systems is locked down or tightly managed; in these cases, pre-installation can ensure that customers are able to join a support session.
Download the newest version of the GoToAssist Corporate Customer application
- Log in to the Management Center.
- Click Downloads in the left navigation.
- Click Download Customer Application for Pre-Installation.
- Click the Download link next to the assigned version and build.
Note: The pre-installation version and build that is installed on the customer's computer must match that of the version and build used by the representative during their support session.
- On the Pre-Installer Package tab, use the following download links to complete the pre-installation configuration. Note that you must install both applications to complete the pre-installation process.
- Download GoToAssist Corporate Service MSI for Windows
This installs the HelpAlert customer application as Microsoft Windows Service .msi file. See the installation guide for more information.
- Download the Application Launcher MSI for Windows
This installs the GoToAssist Opener .msi file for all Windows Users. This "helper" application is required to start a GoToAssist Corporate support session.