Why is my monitor display upside down/flipped?
This can occur due to a glitch with a monitor driver, or some other display conflict.
To resolve this, hold CTRL+ALT and press the UP ARROW key on your keyboard. This also applies to a sideways display.
Note: This solution is not available on all computers, especially on when you have a non-Intel graphics card.
How to change display layout in Windows?
If the hotkeys above don't work, you can still change your screen's layout in Windows settings.
- Press the Windows key and type "display", then press Enter.
- Under Display orientation, select the Landscape.
- Select Keep changes.
How to change display layout when you have an Intel graphics card?
- Press the Windows key and type graphics command center, then press Enter.
The Intel Graphics Command Center opens.
- On the System page, toggle the Enable System Hotkeys option to On.
- At this point, you may have to enable the Restart Apps Windows option. Follow the on-screen instructions if there are any.
You can now use the CTRL+ALT+UP ARROW hotkey to change screen layout to landscape.
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022