What does Error 4320 mean?
You see the following message when trying to log into your host computer: Error 4320 The Operator or Administrator has refused the request.
A non-administrator tries to log in with a Windows username and password that does not have the rights to use the host.
The non-admin user needs to be given permission to use the host. You will need to specify access rights for that particular user account.
- On the host, click thehost tray icon.
- Click .
- Click the Security tab.
- Under User Access Control, click the Show Details button.
- Click Browse.
- From the drop-down, select your computer name (or Domain if applicable).
- Click List users of selected domain.
- Find the user you wish to give rights to, select it, and click OK.
- If you wish to give this user full access to the host, check the Full Control check-box. If not, set individual permissions by clicking the check-boxes.
- Click the Add button after setting the permissions.
- Click OK.