Troubleshooting Display Issues
Follow these instructions to help resolve problems experienced while viewing video or while using DOS-based or graphic-intense applications during remote control. Typical problems include display black-out, host computer restart when initiating remote control, or loss of Windows Aero functionality after remote control.
Available on Windows hosts only.
- Access the host preferences:
- From the host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel and follow this path: Options > Preferences > General
- From a client device, connect to the host Main Menu and follow this path: Preferences > General
- Under Remote Control > Performance, make sure that Use Display Accelerator is not selected.
- Click OK or Apply. Your settings are applied immediately to the host.