Tips for Securely Managing Secondary Users
Follow these tips to help ensure that your secondary users do not present a security risk to your organization.
- Regularly audit your Users list to remove terminated employees
- Do not give users access to all computers in your account unless absolutely necessary
- When adding users on the Invite users to access your computers page, be sure to Specify the groups and computers the selected user can access
- Do not give One2Many access to unless absolutely necessary (since, in the wrong hands, One2Many can be used to distribute harmful files)
- When adding users on the Invite users to access your computers page, be sure this option is NOT selected: Run One2Many tasks
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022