The Application Updater gets stuck during install. What can I do?
When the command was sent to the host, the signal was interrupted or lost connection temporarily or your host is running an older version of the host software.
When trying to install the Application Updater, the installation fails to complete.
Solution One: Update the host software
The required host software is version 14838 or higher.
To update the software:
- From the host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel
- Click About.
- Click Check for Updates.
The host will update to the most recent available version of the host software.
Solution Two: Restart the installation
- In LogMeIn Central, go to the menu on the left.
- Select the host that is experiencing the issue.
- Click Change Settings.
- Set Update options to Disabled and click Save settings.
- Select the host again and click Change Settings.
- Set Update options to Manual and click Save settings.
The Application Updater is pushed to the host.