Remote Printer not Showing on the Host Machine
Follow these steps if you can't see the remote printer on the Host machine
- On the Remote Access Toolbar click
A printer icon is displayed on the Black Remote Access Toolbar:
Note: If you see an hourglass next to the printer, the printer is attempting to connect, and you MUST wait for the printer to finalize connecting.
- Once the printer is connected to the host machine, navigate to the LogMeIn Control Panel.
- Launch the LogMeIn Control Panel and navigate to .
- Click on the destination Printer and then click Manage.
- Click Print Test Page. If the test page printed out, skip to Step 14.
- If the test page failed, locally check the printer spoolers to see if anything is stuck in a queue.
- Click Windows Key + R.
- Type services.msc.
- Navigate to the Print Spooler service and stop it.
- Click Windows Key + R again.
- Type spool, and open the PRINTERS folder.
- Delete all the files in this location.
- Navigate back to the Print Spooler Service and start it.
- Click Print Test Page.
Note: Should your printing fail, contact your local IT Admin or seek local assistance with the printer setup.
- Reconnect your remote session.