Printed Security Codes
When you enable the Printed Security Code feature for your LogMeIn account, LogMeIn generates a list of one-time security codes that you must enter in order to access your account.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
The Computers page is displayed.
- At the top of the page, click Settings > Security. The Security page is displayed.
- Under Security, select Printed Security Code.
- Click to generate a new list of one-time security codes. The list of codes is displayed in a new window.
- Print the list. Be sure to keep the printed list safe.
Each time you log in to your LogMeIn account you will be prompted to enter one of the security codes from the printed list before you can access your account.
Remember: Each code can be used only once.
Tip: To disable the feature once all printed codes on the list have been used, select Stop prompting for security codes when all security codes have been used up.