LogMeIn Central Remote Execution Automation
Remote Execution allows you to run, manage, and monitor automated PowerShell commands on multiple computers without user interaction.
|Basic/Plus/Premier Subscription||Modular Subscription||User Permissions|
How does it work? At a glance.
- ManageExecute, manage, and monitor automated tasks on multiple computers.
- Create a new jobEnter a Name for the job and a script to execute. Define the computers or group of computers that will receive the script.
- Run a jobRun your job.
- Check resultsYou can check the details of a job that is in progress or fully complete.
- Re-run a jobYou can re-run a job that has already run.
- Cancel a jobYou can cancel the job and prevent tasks from running on Pending computers. Once running, tasks can't be stopped, however, you won't prevent from rerunning the same task on top of the existing.
Check out our related articles how to execute these tasks.
Requirements on the target computer
Make sure your target computer is running the latest version of the Windows host software. The script runs as LocalSystem, which does not require credentials; therefore, the user cannot be impersonated.