How to View Inventory Report Information for an Individual Computer
The Inventory report provides information on the software and hardware of computers.
- On the Central Computers page, click for the chosen computer.
- Click the Computer Inventory tab.
- Choose a data view:
- Choose Single Date Snapshot to view data for the selected machine on a chosen date
- Choose Compare Snapshots by Date to compare the inventory of the selected machine on two different dates
- Choose History to view all inventory changes for the selected machine since Inventory was enabled
- Click Apply.
Result: Inventory data is displayed.
- Refine your results using the Select Inventory Category drop-down list.
Result: Your results are filtered according to the selected category.