How to Update Third-Party Applications on Multiple Hosts
Apply application updates on multiple hosts.
Available on Windows hosts only.
- In LogMeIn Central, go to Updates > Applications page. The Updates > Applications page is displayed.
- Select the hosts you want to update.
- Click Apply Updates. The Apply updates page is displayed.
- Select the applications you want to update. Note: LogMeIn Central detects every application with an available update. If multiple versions of an application are detected, each is displayed with its relevant version number.
- Click Apply updates. A notification appears in the Updates > Applications page.
The updates are applied to any host that is online. For any host that is offline, the updates are applied when the host next comes online.