How to Transfer a Subscription to Another Computer
You can transfer an active Pro subscription from one host to another.
To transfer a subscription, you must first free up a paid Pro subscription from one computer before you can assign it to a new host.
- Go to LogMeIn.com.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
Result: The Computers page is displayed.
- Hover over the computer and click Properties.
- On the General Settings tab, click Delete this computer.
Your subscription is now free to assign to another computer.
- On the computer you want to add to your account, open the LogMeIn Control Panel.
- Log in to your account.
- Select a subscription that you want to assign to your host.
Your new host appears on the Computers page at LogMeIn.com.