How to Schedule Restart for Hosts after Installing Updates
You can set your hosts to automatically reboot if an installed update requires restart.
Remember: A Premier or Insight subscription is required to use this feature.
Important: Automatic restart is only available when applying updates manually.
- In LogMeIn Central, from the Updates > Manage page, select the computers you want to update. The available updates page is displayed.
- Click Change settings. The Update settings page is displayed.
- Click the link next to Available updates for this computer.
- Select the updates from the list you want to be installed.
- Select Restart computers if required to install the updates.
Configure when the computer should be restarted.
Option Description Immediately after updates are applied Select this option to restart the host when updates are downloaded and installed. After updates are applied, at this time Select this option to restart the host at a specific time. Optionally, select on this date to specify a date for rebooting the host. Additional delay Select this option to delay automatic restart. This delay benefits users who may be logged in to the host. When a user is present, a notification is shown regarding the pending reboot. Restart settings cannot be changed during the delay period.
- Click Apply updates.