How to Move Users to Another Group
Important considerations when moving users to another group:
- If you move a user from the [Default Group] to a user group, the user keeps his user-level permissions and also inherits group-level permissions granted by the group.
- If you move a user from one group to another, the user inherits the permissions of the new group and loses those permissions that were granted by the original group.
- In LogMeIn Central, click
. The Users page is displayed.
- Select the email address of the user you want to move to another group.
- Use the User Group drop-down list to select the new group for the user.
- Click Save.