How to Modify the Client's Role in a Network
A client's role defines what a client can do in a network.
- On the LogMeIn.com web site, go to the page.
Result: Your Hamachi networks and clients are listed.
- On the My Networks page, click Edit next to the network you want to work with.
Result: The Edit Network page is displayed.
- Click Add/Remove Members.
- Change member settings as follows:
- Hub or spoke for a hub-and-spoke network (multiple hubs are allowed)
- Gateway or member for a gateway network (one gateway node only)
- Member for a mesh network
Result:Remember: A client assigned as the gateway in a gateway network cannot be a member of any other network.
- Click Save.
Result: If the client is online, changes are applied immediately. If offline, changes are applied when the client comes online.