How to Modify the Client's Role in a Network
- In LogMeIn Central, go to the Networks > My Networks page.
Your Hamachi networks and clients are listed.
- On the My Networks page, click Edit next to the network you want to work with. The Edit Network page is displayed.
- Click Add/Remove Members.
- Change member settings as follows:
Remember: A client assigned as the gateway in a gateway network cannot be a member of any other network.
- Hub or spoke for a hub-and-spoke network (multiple hubs are allowed)
- Gateway or member for a gateway network (one gateway node only)
- Member for a mesh network
- Click Save. If the client is online, changes are applied immediately. If offline, changes are applied when the client comes online.