How to Install a Hamachi Client in Client-Only mode
Follow this procedure to download and install the Hamachi client without associating it with a LogMeIn account.
Important: Do not log in to your LogMeIn account.
Note: Hamachi for Linux is installed in client-only mode by default. To detach a Linux client, see How to Detach (Delete) a Client from Your Account.
- Go to the LogMeIn Hamachi product page.
- Click the Try it free link.
- Do not create a LogMeIn account.
- Click the Download Now link at the bottom of the page. The Hamachi installer is launched.
- Follow all on-screen instructions. After the installation is complete, the Hamachi client starts up automatically.