How to Export Reports Using Report Viewer
You can export your custom reports to multiple formats.
- In Central, go to the page.
- Select a report Category.
- Select the specific Report that you want to use as a base.
- Click View Report.
Result: The base report is created with no filters applied.
- Click Export above the report.
- Choose the format of your report.
Note: Microsoft Excel supports both XLS and XLSX file formats. When opening an XLS format, you may be prompted to confirm that the file is from a trusted source.
When exporting an Inventory Report to Microsoft Excel, how do I remove duplicate values?
Important: The following is not an official recommendation.
For more information, see the Microsoft Office website.
- In Microsoft Excel, on the Data tab, in the Data Tools group, click Remove Duplicates.
- Select the Columns with the duplicates you want to remove.
- Click OK.
Article last updated: 21 November, 2022