How to Email Files from a Phone or Tablet
File Manager from a Phone or Tablet
You can send files via email from the Local Files folder on your device.
You can only email from the Local Files folder on your device. You cannot email from a computer or cloud.
- Select the files on your device that you want to send in an email. Here's how.
- Tap the Local Files page.
- Tap your way to the files on your device you want to email.
- Tap each file or folder you want to email.
- Choose the action to perform. In this case, Email. On an iPhone or iPod touch, tap the files icon at the bottom of the screen to show the menu.
Your default email client is displayed with the selected files attached to an email.
- Type and send your email.