How to Edit Network Settings
- On the LogMeIn web site, go to the page.In LogMeIn Central, go to the page.
Your Hamachi networks and clients are listed.
- On the My Networks page, click Edit next to the network you want to work with.
The Edit Network page is displayed.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Type a Welcome message (optional).
This message will be displayed to any client joining the network for the first time.
- Type an Announcement message (optional).
This message will be displayed when an existing member logs in to the network. Members also receive the announcement whenever it is updated.
- Select the default response to join requests.
Option Description Accept automatically All requests to join the network will be accepted automatically. We recommend that you require a network password when using this option. Must be approved All requests to join the network must be approved on the web. Members can be added on the web only Clients will not be able to join the network from the client. Clients can be added to the network on the web only.
- Under Network Member Permissions, select Can leave network at will to allow members to leave the network at any time. By disabling this option, you can prevent clients from leaving a network accidentally or upon connection failure.
- Click Save.