How to Create a Custom Report Using Report Viewer
Start with a default report, choose the specific data you want to see, and save your new report for easy retrieval.
- In LogMeIn Central, go to the page.
- Select a report Category.
- Select the specific Report that you want to use as a base.
- Click View Report.
The base report is created with no filters applied.
- Click Filter to begin applying data filters.
- Click Apply to refresh the report.
- Click Save to save the filtered report as a custom report.
The Save Report dialog is displayed.
- Name the new report and click Save.
The report is added to the Report drop-down list for easy retrieval.