How to Copy and Paste Between Devices (Clipboard Synchronization)
Remote Control from a PC or Mac
Use Clipboard Synchronization to save time and avoid errors by directly copying and pasting information between devices during remote control.
This feature is not available during a view-only Monitor Host Screen session.
- On the Remote Control toolbar, select Options > Sync Clipboard.
Anything copied on either device is available to be pasted to the other.
- When copying between devices with the same operating system (PC to PC, Mac to Mac), copy and paste as normal.
- When controlling a PC host from a Mac client:
Option Description Copy from the PC (host) Ctrl + c Paste to the Mac (client) cmd + v Paste to the PC (host) Ctrl + v
- When controlling a Mac host from a PC client:
- Set your PC-to-Mac keyboard mapping. See How to Set PC-to-Mac Keyboard Mapping.
- Follow these guidelines:
Option Description Copy from the Mac (host) [mapped cmd key] + c Paste from the Mac (host) to the PC (client) Ctrl + v Paste to the Mac (host) [mapped cmd key] + v