How to Configure a Hamachi Gateway on Windows to Recognize Multiple Subnets
Provide access to a network with multiple subnets via a Hamachi gateway.
By default, the client set as the gateway in a Hamachi gateway network will provide access to its own subnet (the one on which it is installed).
Follow this procedure to set an existing gateway to recognize additional subnets that are accessible from the gateway's subnet:
- Open the Windows client that is set as the gateway.
- Right-click the gateway network and select Gateway settings from the menu.
Result: The Gateway Settings dialog box is displayed.
- Select the Remote Networks tab.
- Click Add to add new remote networks.
Result: The Network Subnet dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the Network address and Subnet mask in dotted decimal format.
- Click OK or Apply to save your settings.
Results: Members of the gateway network will be able to access resources on all recognized subnets.