How to Change Your LogMeIn ID (account email)
Change the email address you use when you log in to the client.
No host connection is required to manage your account details. The Internet and a browser is all you need.
- Go to LogMeIn.com.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
Result: The Computers page is displayed.
- At the top of the page, select .
Result: The Account Settings page is displayed.
- Click Change next to your current LogMeIn ID.
Result: The Change LogMeIn ID page is displayed.
- Type a new email address in the New email field, enter it again, and click Change ID.
Result: An email containing a confirmation link is sent to the new address.
- Click the confirmation link that was sent to your new email address.
- Log in with your new LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
Result: Once logged in, your new LogMeIn ID will be committed to the system.
I can no longer access my email address. How can I reset my password?
Since you can only change your account email after you sign in at LogMeIn.com, there's only one thing you can do: select Contact Support on the right in this article.