How to Change Mouse Behavior During Remote Control
Choose how the pointer behaves on the host computer's screen.
You can only change this setting during an active remote session.
- On the main remote control screen, tap the Gear (Settings) icon.
Result: The Settings page is displayed.
- Tap Scroll Mode to choose how you want the mouse to move on the host computer:
- Choose Screen moves if you want the remote desktop to move "underneath" the pointer, which remains stationary in the center of the touchscreen.
- Choose Mouse moves if you want the pointer to move as you drag, similar to a laptop touchpad.
- On an iPad and Android tablets and devices running Honeycomb, you can also choose Direct, which allows you to tap directly on the remote screen. You can simply tap a button on the host screen without first having to move the pointer to the button.
- Save your settings.