How does Hamachi licensing work?
Hamachi offers several subscription types.
- Free subscription allows you to have five members in a network
- Standard subscription allows you to have 32 members in a network
- Premium subscription allows you to have 256 members in a network
- Multi-network subscription or a Central subscription allows you to have 256 members in all your networks
What if I do not want to renew my subscription?
Standard, Premium, and Multi-network subscriptions are paid subscriptions that allow you to have more than five members in your network. If your network has more than five members, you should take the following into consideration before you cancel your subscription:
- Your network will not accept any new members.
- Only five members will be active. Other members will be disabled (offline) in your network until you resolve this issue by purchasing a subscription or evicting network members.
- Your network will still be fully functional but only for five randomly selected members.
- You can renew your expired subscription any time. For information about purchasing a Hamachi subscription, visit the Hamachi product page.
What if I never had a paid subscription? For free networks, only five members remain active and you are unable to add new members. For example, a free network that was created with 14 members before introducing Standard, Premium, and Multi-network subscriptions will be functional for five random members and will not accept new members.