How do I resolve Error 4320?
An attempt to log in without proper administrator rights or User Access Control permissions may result in error 4320 ("Operator or Administrator has refused the request").
Follow these instructions to ensure you have proper User Access Control permissions on the host computer you are attempting to access. This will allow you to access the host computer even if you are unable to be added as an administrator at the operating system level.
- Physically go to the computer that you want to be able to access, or ask someone who is present at that computer to perform the following steps.
Tip: In some cases, you may need to ask for help from the person who manages the host software at your organization.
- Open the LogMeIn Control Panel and follow this path: .
- Under User Access Control, click Show details....
Result: The User Access Control window is displayed.
- Under Users, select your user name from the list. You may need to browse for additional users.
Tip: For example, if you sign in using a Computer Access Code, you may need to add the user named LogMeInRemoteUser: Click and find LogMeInRemoteUser on the list.
- Under Edit Selected User, you must select at least the Login permission to resolve the 4320 error.
- Save your changes.