Creating a Computer Group
You can group computers that share a certain property, such as "Windows computers" or "Office devices".
- Log in to https://secure.logmein.com.
- Under Computers, select Add Group.
- Optionally, click Extend current groups to include existing computers or users in the new group.
- Create a Group name and click Add.
Result: The Edit Computer Group page appears.
- From the Available Computers list, add computers to the group.
- Click Save.
Is it possible to set up nested grouping using Central?
Central does not support the ability to create groups within groups (often referred to as 'Nested Grouping') at this time. However, Central does offer the ability to perform a search for computers on your account using specific keywords, and then save those searches for future reference. See Using the Favorites List.